Out and On Premises Catering
Out of premises catering and on premises catering are two different types of catering services that are offered by catering companies. Both have their own unique advantages and disadvantages. In this blog, we will discuss the differences between the two and the pros and cons of each service.
Out of Premises Catering
Out of premises catering is a service where the catering company prepares the food in their own kitchen and delivers it to the event location. This type of catering service is ideal for events that are held in locations such as homes, offices, or outdoor venues.
- Convenience: Out of premises catering is convenient for the host as they do not have to worry about cooking or preparing the food themselves. The catering company takes care of everything from the preparation to the delivery of the food.
- Variety: Out of premises catering offers a wide variety of food options to choose from. The catering company can prepare anything from traditional dishes to international cuisine.
- Cost-effective: Out of premises catering is often more cost-effective than on premises catering as the catering company does not have to rent out a space or pay for utilities.
- Limited customization: Out of premises catering does not offer as much customization as on premises catering. The host may not be able to make changes to the menu or the presentation of the food.
- Quality control: The quality of the food may be affected during transportation. The food may not be as fresh or hot as it would be if it was prepared on site.
- Limited interaction: With out of premises catering, there is limited interaction between the catering staff and the guests. This may result in a less personalized experience for the guests.
On Premises Catering
On premises catering is a service where the catering company prepares and serves the food on site. This type of catering service is ideal for events that are held in venues such as banquet halls, hotels, or conference centers.
- Customization: On premises catering offers a high level of customization. The host can work with the catering company to create a menu that meets their specific needs and preferences.
- Quality control: With on premises catering, the food is prepared and served on site. This ensures that the food is fresh and hot.
- Personalized experience: On premises catering offers a more personalized experience for the guests. The catering staff is able to interact with the guests and provide a high level of service.
- Cost: On premises catering is often more expensive than out of premises catering. This is because the catering company has to rent out a space and pay for utilities.
- Limited options: On premises catering may have limited options for food as the catering company has to work within the limitations of the venue.
- Limited flexibility: On premises catering may have limited flexibility as the catering company has to work within the limitations of the venue. This may result in a less personalized experience for the host and guests.
Both out of premises catering and on premises catering have their own unique advantages and disadvantages. The choice between the two depends on the specific needs and preferences of the host. If convenience and cost-effectiveness are a priority, then out of premises catering may be the best option. If customization and a personalized experience are a priority, then on premises catering may be the best option. Ultimately, the host should work with the catering company to determine which type of catering service is best suited for their event. F.C.E. offers an array of services all personalized event when is out-of premises catering we have the proper equipment’s to make the food as fresh as possible also hot. Our menus and decor is always personalized based on our clients likes. Please take a moment o contacting us for your events and ask how can we create a personalized and memorable event that will be always remembered by you and your guests.